|"What's an Acropolis"|
|Description||More like aCRAPolis, am I right? Dohoho. I crack myself up.|
|Release Date||November 25, 2012|
|Link||Sonic '06: What's an Acropolis - PART 13 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
"Going Uphill Fast"
| next →|
"The Distant Future"
"What's an Acropolis" is the thirteenth episode of Sonic '06.
Jon and Arin talk about Steve Harvey. Arin mentions he likes Steve Harvey.
Arin tells a story. He was at the airport, and he had a Master Ball pin on. A kid walked up to him, and Arin was scared that it was a fan. However, it was not a fan. Instead, the kid simply asked Arin where he got the pin from, then walked away.
Later, the Grumps imitate The Irate Gamer.
Jon also tells a story. Him, PeanutButterGamer (Austin), and ZanMan72 (Zan Alda) were at Disneyland. A kid walked up to Zan, and asked him where he got his pair of Mickey Mouse ears. Immediately after, the kid noticed Jon and PBG and got excited. Jon found this interaction cute.
- “Have you ever read the Ten Commandments? My favorite one is, "Don't dunk your Oreos sideways. That shit'll get fucked up."”
- — Jon
- “Standing around at the speed of diagonal!”
- — Jon
- “[dubstep sounds] Call 911! Pizza alert!”
- — Jon, imitating Skrillex.
- “You're from Tampon, Florida! You guys just all vote for George Bush weird.”
- — Jon
Jon: NEXT TIME ON GAME GRUMPS! Thanks, Arin. Thanks for squashing my fuchingplochwech, spfahech!
- The title refers to the fact that Arin didn't know what an acropolis was.