Hi I'm Burgundy, the founder of the Game Grumps Wiki. I've seen every episode of Game Grumps at least once, because its not like I have a life or anything. I'm Burgundygg on reddit, and I'm only ever on the Game Grumps subreddit, where I either inform people of Game Grumps related things (because I know all), making really (un)witty jokes, or giving my opinion that no one agrees with or cares about. If I'm not watching Game Grumps or on this Wiki, I'm probably watching Whose Line Is It Anyway (hilarious show), sleeping, doing literally nothing, playing video games, or exercising (because I need to stop being fat). I also watch shows like CSI
so I know how to not get caught when I kill people because they are good shows.
Game Grumps wishlist Edit
Here is a long list of the games I would love to watch the Game Grumps play, or at least think would make for a great episode/series.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64) - One of my favorite Zelda games, and they keep saying that they have to play it.
- Kingdom Hearts (PS2) - They also keep saying they wanna play this.
- Yoshi's Story (N64) - Great game. Should be easy enough for Jon and Arin.
- Hey You, Pikachu! (N64) - Arin and Jon getting pissed at the terrible voice recognition would be hilarious, because we all love when the Grumps suffer.
- Pokémon Colosseum/XD (GCN) - Pokémon games that don't really ever require exp grinding, so they'd probably be better for the Grumps.
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii)
VS Games Edit
- Mario Kart: Double Dash (GCN)
- Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U/PS3/360)
- Sonic R (SS/PC/GCN/PS2)
- DBZ Budokai/Tenkaichi Budokai game (GCN/PS2/Wii/PS3/360)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
- Some Guitar Hero, Just Dance, Kinect Sports, or some other random game that they can make a fool out of themselves with.
I prefer the Grumps best when they are playing games they love. When they are playing games they practically have memorized from playing so often, it is a lot easier for them to be funny while playing them.
I really wish the Grumps spent longer with each game. Soo many recent games haven't made it past part 3. If they're only gonna spent half an hour on a game, they should just make it a one-off.
And of course, I would love more Egoraptor and JonTron videos.
My Favorite Games Edit
I really don't play too many games, I prefer wasting time elsehow. But still there are a lot of games that I love, even though my actual list of completed games is like ten.
- Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie - Great games, both are in my top 10 favorite games for sure. Nuts and Bolts was an okay game, just a huge disappointment as a Banjo-Kazooie game.
- The Legend of Zelda series - One of my favorite series, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker being my favorite of the series.
- Final Fantasy series - VI is very close to being my favorite game, one of my earliest gaming memories actually. I've also played I, IV, V, and X partway through, and beaten XIII. I want to play VII, IX, and XII, but haven't gotten around to it (plus I don't have VII or IX).
- Kingdom Hearts series - I love Kingdom Hearts, I've played all but Birth By Sleep, and haven't beaten Chain of Memories. My favorites are KHII and KH3D(although it was too short).
- Mario series - Can't go wrong with Mario. I like the 3D platformers and Paper Mario (Sticker Star was kinda ick though) the best, but the New Super Mario Bros series, Mario & Luigi series, and Mario Kart series are great too.
- Assassin's Creed III - I just started playing AC3, and I love it. I want to go back and play the earlier games soon.
- Pokemon series - I used to love Pokemon, not so much anymore, I haven't played it since SoulSilver. I still remember just about everything about it, so Arin getting things wrong in Emerald and Stadium kinda annoyed me.
- World of Warcraft - I play on-and-off. Currently off, and probably off for a while. It was really fun, but eventually its at that point where you're doing literally the same thing every single day.
- Sonic '06 - Just kidding. It was terribly fun though. I only have the last story left to do, and its awful hard. And I'm not ever going to do it.