|"The Test of Time"|
|Description||Here I am again on my own. Well, this time with anthropomorphic cat in tow.|
|Release Date||May 12, 2013|
|Link||Sonic '06: The Test of Time - PART 99 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"The Test of Time" is the ninety-ninth episode of Sonic '06.
Game progress Edit
Jon and Arin finish the 'Protect Anna' mission. Then, they have to repeat the three trials, just as they did in Jiggling.
- Jon and Arin begin the episode by doing impressions of the rock band Counting Crows.
- Arin says he's scared of meeting a fan while he's in a bad mood, because then the public impression of Arin might be that he's an asshole. Jon references Simply Can't, where Arin called Bill Nye a dick.
- Arin asks whether there are people who are cryogenically frozen.
- “You wanna try out the training? No. Yeah, it's too hard for civilians like you.”
- — Arin, quoting the guard
- “I'm not a god damn civilian, I'm a fucking hedghehog! Look at this shit. You think civilians can do that?!”
- — Arin
Arin: Richard Simmons is a swell guy! He's a fuckin' swell guy!
Jon: End of message!
Arin: He's a swell guy.