December 22 - 28, 2013
Steam Sleigh is a holiday-based spin-off of the Game Grumps spin-off Steam Train series. In the first episode, the hosts Ross and Arin were introduced as Frossty and Arindeer respectively. Barry took part in the Steam Sleigh episodes of 2014 onwards as "Barry the Dreidel."
Both: Playing Lots of games, with Christmas type names, instead of a train, we're on a steam sleigh! Choo! Choo! Choo!
- Jazz Jackrabbit: Holiday Hare 1995 (2 episodes; Complete)
- Hyper Princess Pitch (One-Off)
- Little Inferno (One-Off)
- Duke: Nuclear Winter (3 episodes; Quit)
- Santa Claus in Trouble (One-Off) (Ross & Barry)
- Rust (5 episodes; Complete) (Ross, Arin, & Barry)
- Snowcat Simulator (One-Off) (Ross & Barry)
- The Grinch (2 episodes; Quit) (Ross & Barry)
- Santa's Xmas Caper (One-Off) (Ross & Barry)
- SkyRoads Xmas Special (One-Off) (Ross & Barry)
- Terror in XMAS Town (One-Off) (Ross & Barry)
- Xmas Carnage (2 episodes) (Ross & Barry)
- Santa's Christmas Solitaire (2 episodes; Quit) (Ross, Suzy & Brian)
- Stargazer Christmas (One-Off) (Barry & Brian)
- Emily's Christmas Carol (3 episodes) (Arin, Suzy & Barry)
- Snow Horse (One-Off) (Arin, Suzy & Barry)
- Garden Rescue (One-Off) (Suzy, Barry & Brian)
- This is the second holiday spin-off of Steam Train, the Halloween-based one, Scream Train was the first
- This is the first Steam Train holiday spin-off not to feature Danny as one of the "conductors"
- This is the second Christmas-based spin-off, while Jingle Grumps was first
- This is the first time in Steam Train that Ross was seen without his conductor hat in the intro.
- This is the first time in Steam Train that Arin was seen without his bandana in the intro.
- This is the first time in Steam Train that Suzy was seen without her hat and mask in the intro.
- This series uses an entirely dfferent theme song based on the holiday carol "Jingle Bells" rather than a variation on the Steam Train theme. So far it is the only Steam Train spin-off to do this.
- This is the first documented proof that Ross has some sort of rhythm.
- In some intros, the lyrics are shown with different objects hovering over the words based on the grumps religions, Arin as a reindeer, Ross as a snowman, and Barry as a dreidel.