|"Route of All Evil"|
|Game||Clash at Demonhead|
|Description||What's that on your head? Is it a DEMON???|
|Release Date||May 17, 2013|
|Link||Clash at Demonhead: Route of All Evil - PART 3 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Route of All Evil" is the third episode of Clash at Demonhead.
- Jon mentions the musical Cats, a musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Then, he begins singing "A New Argentina" from the musical Evita -- also by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- Jon brings up artist Pablo Picasso. Arin notes how much Picasso looks like the actor Bruce Willis.
- Arin remarks how Jon hasn't been doing very many "No not the's". This is a reference to Jon's common trend of giving fake names to in-game characters.
- “I don't give a shit. Do you think I have even seen Cats? The answer's yes -- but do you think?”
- — Arin
- “Are you Jackson Pollock? Then why you paintin' a picture of me?!”
- — Jon
- “This is gonna sound really stupid.. Is he dead?”
- — Jon, referring to Pablo Picasso.
- “No, not a-those! Anything but a-those.”
- — Jon
Arin: Zoom in on the logo. Now zoom out.
Jon: I'm glad you feel the need to tell people to do things to make yourself feel more special.