|"Playing Like a Fish"|
|Description||Where am I going? Where have I been?|
|Release Date||January 25, 2013|
|Link||Sonic '06: Playing Like a Fish - PART 52 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Playing Like a Fish" is the fifty-second episode of Sonic '06.
Jon: I accidentally laughed. I accidentally laughed! I accidentally laughed! I accidentally laughed! GO! GO! GO!
- The first half of this episode is centered around the discussion of professional poker.
- When Jon brings up poker, Arin mentions the player Bill Fillmaff. Jon thinks Arin meant to say 'Phil Hellmuth' — who is another professional poker player — but Arin corrects him. Jon finds this funny, because the two names sound similar.
- Jon and Arin talk about a variant of the wheat and chessboard problem, where a grain of rice is doubled among sixty-four subsequent squares on a chessboard.
- “It looks so stitched together -- so "Joe Hachem'd" together. Five people in the audience are like, "Did he really just drop a Joe Hachem reference, and why?"”
- — Jon
- “Dang it, I've been sitting here on pocket aces all day. I just can't believe this shit, I get cracked! I can't believe you just sitting here all day playing like a fish!”
- — Jon, impersonating Phil Hellmuth
Jon: Next time on Game Grumps.
Jon: We- d- Okay, we'll ditch the car. The car will ditch you eventually.
Arin: I'm gonna do it!
- This is one of the few episodes to feature footage that isn't from the video game being played or that was shot specifically for the series; a montage of Phil Hellmuth temper tantrums set to a song from the Donkey Kong Country games.