Christopher "Chris" O'Neill (born November 21, 1990) also known as Oney or OneyNG, is an Irish animator on YouTube and Newgrounds, and a former Grumpcade guest. He is a member of the creative studio Sleepycabin alongside Stamper, Spazkid, and several others, and the co-host of Doodle Doods. Chris has a main Youtube account, as well as one for his music, and his gameplay channel Oney Plays which he hosts alongside Ding Dong and Julian.
Oney has collaborated in the past with the Game Grumps, especially Arin and Ross due to their long history as popular animators on Newgrounds around the same time. Before Game Grumps was conceived, Chris was actually the first person that Arin did a recorded playthrough with which was a live stream of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to record footage for Arin's sequelitis.
He has been mentioned several times on the show. In the episode MetaKnightmare!, Arin uses a robot voice to jokingly order pizza, a voice which he later admitted he learned from Oney. Oney made his first appearance on the channel in the episode Pool of Sadness, when Arin and Danny asked him to momentarily come onto the show and do the robot voice.
Oney later appeared as a guest in two episodes of Table Flip. In his first appearance, he played Poo with Barry, Suzy, Danny, Brian, Spazkid, Michele Morrow, and Nathan Barnatt. In his second appearance, he played Grumptionary with Barry, Suzy, Arin, Spazkid, and Nathan Barnatt.
- Oney thinks great animated films like Inside Out, Big Hero 6, and The LEGO Movie are terrible but enjoys The Boss Baby which is widely considered bad.
- On top of his multiple appearances on Game Grumps, Chris has also appeared on SuperMega, a YouTube channel run by Matt Watson and Ryan, in which the latter two are also current editors of Game Grumps.
- Oney animated a portion of Ninja Sex Party's music video for "Unicorn Wizard."
- Arin has appeared multiple times on Oney's own casual let's play series, "Oney Plays". The two played Ragdoll Masters and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End together.
- Oney is renowned on Game Grumps for his spot-on robot voice, which sounds similar to Microsoft Sam.
- Oney was once punched in the face for no reason while walking through Dublin, Ireland.
- Oney openly dislikes film composer Hans Zimmer, believing his compositions are "bland".
- Oney is the only straight cast member of Oney Plays, with Julian and Ding Dong  being openly gay.
- Despite this, Oney and Arin shared a mouth-to-mouth kiss in Lightsaber Fightsaber - Episode IV.
- In 2016, Oney moved from Philadelphia, PA to Los Angeles, CA.
- Like Arin, Chris openly dislikes the Uncharted game series and BioShock Infinite.
- Oney's let's play series "Oney Plays" used to be recorded in the Grump room, now it's recorded in Ding Dong and Julian's apartment.
- Oney's favorite video game is Final Fantasy VII.
- Oney once witnessed a childhood friend poke the eyeballs out of a caterpillar with a pencil, as well as another friend tear off the legs of several daddy long leg spiders so nothing was left but their tiny ball-shaped bodies.
- Oney's father runs a pound shop in Ireland.
- Oney once found a dying dog on the side of a highway in Ireland. When he approached the dog to check if it was alive, a black pit bull jumped out of nowhere and nearly killed him.
- Oney dislikes the ocean, claiming it is full of dead bodies and condom water. Because of this, Oney also dislikes seafood.
- Oney has an intense hatred for Mac computers.
- Oney enjoys griefing on Minecraft, Second Life, and Space Station 13.
- Oney has stated that if he was portrayed in a film, he would want actor Andy Serkis to play him via motion capture.
- Oney considers No Man's Sky to be the biggest disappointment since Watch Dogs.
- Oney hates receiving achievements and trophies in video games, finding them pointless and immersion-destroying.
- Oney has stated in his own videos that he does not know how to drive in real life.