|"Mineral Location Zone"|
|Release Date||February 9, 2013|
|Link||Sonic '06: Mineral Location Zone - PART 59 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Mineral Location Zone" is the fifty-ninth episode of Sonic '06.
Jon: Well, I was just saying to him, don't come to me if you got a complaint, you gotta go the- the main office, and he looked at me and he said, 'I wouldn't be so sure about that because I got the police outside.' And that's when my uncle died. That's when I saw him die, I saw him pass right there.
Arin: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Jon: Eyes rolled back into his head, became an angel.
Arin: Didn't you hate him though?
Jon: He was a bit of an asshole.
Arin: I didn't really like him. He stole my toupée.
Jon: Dude! He's got TOUPÉE [to pay] for that!
Game Progress Edit
- Jon and Arin continue in the Shadow campaign, beating Mephiles in his ice form. They get lost briefly, before being told to head to the station.
- Jon and Arin talk a bit about animated films, such as Ice Age, Rio, and The Land Before Time. Jon is confused how Rio is rated G by the MPAA, even though it deals with adult subjects.
- Arin talks briefly about the Sonic the Hedgehog fan film, Sonic.
- Jon says he wants to play PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale again, but play 2v2 instead of 1v1.
- “Are we out of the Game Grumps rut? Can we watch Air Bud again?”
- — Jon
- “Air Bud, Air Bud, he looks like a dog, but he acts like a cat!”
- — Jon, making up the theme to Air Bud
Arin: I mean, whatever. Playstation All-Stars is just...
Jon: It's not that bad. I don't know. We were being too hard on it. Sometimes you get caught up in your... duuh.
Arin: Ohh? Is that what happens? You get caught up in my DUUH?
Jon: Next time on Game Grumps.