|Game||Super Mario 64|
|Description||Behind the polygons...|
|Release Date||March 4th, 2015|
|Link||Super Mario 64: Inside Mario - PART 2 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
| next →|
Stars Collected Edit
- Bob-Omb Battlefield: Find The 8 Red Coins
- Bob-Omb Battlefield: Shoot To The Island In The Sky
- Bob-Omb Battlefield: Behind Chain Chomp's Gate
A star on Cool, Cool Mountain is also attempted, but the episode ends before Arin can get a star from there.
Arin and Danny talk about how they love the open world feel of the game, which brings up discussion of how Arin doesn't like Galaxy's linearity. Danny on the other hand suggests that they play it on the show some day. Arin also brings up that the limitations of the N64 required the developers to include missions that make the player replay levels a bunch.
- Dan, after hearing Arin talk about Super Mario Galaxy, suggested that they should play it. Lo and behold, after they finish their playthrough of Kirby's Rainbow Curse, they uploaded Super Mario Galaxy Episode 1: Serious Business.
- The title of this episode was inspired by the conversation that Dan and Arin have about the camera's tendency to glitch, showing the behinds of walls and hills, and- Arin says that when you shoot Mario out of a cannon- inside of Mario. Dan, hearing the phrase "Inside Mario", says that it sounds like a hot porno film.