Ash becomes depressed after defeating the Elite Four, So he starts beating up his Pokémon, especially Pikachu, for fun. He gets arrested for the domestic violence, and when his excuse that Pikachu fell down the steps doesn't hold up in court, he's thrown in jail. Shortly after, though, Ash's lawyer tells him that Pikachu posted his bail. However, when Ash leaves jail, Pikachu approaches him with a gun and shoots him in the testicles twice.
Rap Along VideoEdit
On March 25, 2014, a "rap along" video of the song was released onto Egoraptor's channel. It featured the original song, but featured several notable video game-related online celebrities, including:
- Rocco Botte
- Ashly Burch
- Keith Apicary
- James Rolfe (The Angry Video Game Nerd)
- Dude Huge
- Jirard The Completionist
- Steve Kardynal
- Chloe Dykstra
- Smooth McGroove
The video was released to promote the "Rap Along" version of the Starbomb album, which allows fans to rap along to rap-free versions of the songs (though sung vocals are still included in these versions).
Fans were disappointed in this video, as it replaced Arin's vocals with less polished rapping from other people. Some of these fans were disappointed that James Rolfe (aka the Angry Video Game Nerd) didn't have a larger role in the video, only appearing a couple times unheard, and giving a flustered speech at the end of the song (with the flustered speech in question referencing a part of Dr. Seuss's Fox in Socks).
On May 16th, 2014, Jirard The Completionist uploaded the full version of his contribution to this video on his YouTube channel (That One Video Gamer).
- A promotional video was released on the Ninja Sex Party YouTube channel on December 2, 2013, and it featured the members of Starbomb recording this song.
- The title of the song is a reference to Ash's catchphrase "I choose you!" from the Pokémon anime.
- This is the only Starbomb song based off an adaptation rather than the original games. Ash is a character from the anime, and not the Pokémon video games "Red and Blue."
- This is the fourth Starbomb song to receive an offical video on Egoraptor's channel, and the first one to be released as a "rap along."
- Many Pokemon names are used to replace words throughout the song (Meowth = mouth, Registeel = steel, Cacturn = turn, Haunter = haunt her, Bulbasaur = sore...)
- The song received a sequel on Player Select called The New Pokerap.
- One of the removed lines for the song were "Take a Chancy".