Hex Heroes is an upcoming Party RTS game for the Wii U and PC by Prismatic Games. It was successfully funded on Kickstarter and will feature the Game Grumps as playable characters who will also be voiced by them. The game's music will be composed by Grant Kirkhope.
Players will command units to explore, construct buildings, fight enemies and collect resources. Using the Wii U gamepad, the player can perform tasks from there and can also command other players.
Playable cameo charactersEdit
The game features cameos from characters of various franchises who will replace the default in-game class characters. Arin, Danny and Ross with Orph. It also includes the titular character from Shovel Knight, Zoya from Trine and Lady Faye IV from Rogue Legacy, three games which the Grumps have played. Classes which you can choose to play as are Scout, Knight, Woodcutter, Rogue, Elementalist, Necromancer, Angel and Wizard.
- Alicia - Heart Forth, Alicia
- Zoya - Trine
- Egoraptor - Game Grumps
- Danny - Game Grumps
- Ross & Orph - Game Grumps
- Juan - Guacamelee!
- Max - Mutant Mudds
- Shovel Knight - Shovel Knight
- Rusty - SteamWorld Dig
- Lady Faye IV - Rogue Legacy
- Subject W - Paradise Lost: First Contact
- Cyrus - Wizorb
- The Drifter - Hyper Light Drifter
- The Grumps became involved in the project after being suggested to the developers by Game Grumps lovelie Vitas Varnas. The Grumps were impressed with the project after seeing it and wanted to be part of it.
- Mario Castañeda, the developer of the game, had sent to Arin and Jon hand-made figures of them.