|Game||Mega Man 3|
|Description||The return of the Blue Bum!|
|Release Date||May 30th, 2014|
|Link||Mega Man 3: Hard, Man - PART 1 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Top of the World"
Arin starts on Magnet Man's stage, and dies less than 10 seconds into the stage by pit. However, he does well during the rest of the stage, reaching Magnet Man with two lives, but he dies to Magnet Man once before defeating him with relative ease.
He moves on to Hard Man's stage, and does quite well for a while, but loses his last life to Hard Man, despite having his weakness. He commences to redo part of Hard Man's stage with the time he has left.
- Danny talks about a t-shirt Ross found that read "Bro, NY." The joke is that it looks like "brony."
- Dan comments on how weird the enemies are, saying one looks like it has a Wilford Brimley mustache
- They make fashonista jokes about Magnet Man and Mega Man, making a joke about Gucci Gucci Gu, a clothing line for babies
- They make a joke about how Hard Man's name is actually describing the stage.
- The dissappearing platforms make a return and both Dan and Arin are upset about this fact
- Arin makes reference to his Mega Man X Sequelitis when he talks about the Hammer Joe enemy (which he used as an example of how the Mega Man games teach the player level mechanics without tutorials). Danny apparently did not catch this reference despite being familiar with Arin's Sequelitis videos.