|Description||The D stands for Da Best...right?|
|Release Date||May 9, 2013|
|Link||Sonic '06: Getting Worse - PART 96 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
"Back to Happy"
| next →|
"Carefully Escort Anna"
"Getting Worse" is the ninety-sixth episode of Sonic '06.
Silver: I'm going to stop-
Jon: [imitating Silver] "I'm going to stop Dr. Eggman."
- Arin mentions 'blue people' from the game, and Jon begins making a joke about how that's racist. However, he calls himself out on how he repeats the 'colored people' joke a lot.
- Jon and Arin joke about what happens to a person's bank account when they die. Jon asks what happens if someone who has no will dies.
- The two talk about Gumby, Wallace & Gromit, and Mr. Bill.
- “Does that ever happen? Like, you show up with a dead person's credit card, and they're like, "This person's dead."”
- — Arin
- “They worked for years to get rid of that stereotype.”
- — Jon, mocking himself in response to Arin's mention of 'yellow people'
Jon: Next time on Game Grumps.
Jon: [imitating the guard] "Hey."
Arin: You always say, "Next time on Game Grumps," and then there's a pause.
Arin: "Next time on Game Grumps," and then what, are we supposed to imagine?