"Geometry 101" is the sixth episode of Donkey Kong Country.
Game Progress Edit
They are stuck on Snow Barrel Blast for almost the entire episode, beating it just before the end of the episode.
- The two talk about Ke$ha and other pop artists. This is brought about by Arin saying how Ke$ha said that her own music is essentially douchy. Jon doesn't have a problem with most of them, but doesn't really like Ke$ha, while Arin doesn't have much of a problem with her.
- Jon and Arin argue over whether Mexico is in South America or North America. Jon says that it's "practically South America" while Arin argues (correctly) that it is part of North America.
- The two talk about the definition of insanity. Jon expresses his dislike for the common saying, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results."
- Arin predicts that in the future, space will not be regarded as impressive as it is today, implying that humans will be leaving the planet eventually. Jon does not doubt the possibility, but he seems less convinced.
- “IT'S SOUTH AMERICA!”
- — Jon
Arin: Next time on Game Grumps.
Jon: Next time...
Jon: Stop slipping down that hill! Oh oh oh oh oh OHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!
- In this episode, Arin assumes that Brazil's official language is Spanish, and Jon corrects him, noting that Brazil's official language is Portuguese. This is the exact opposite of what happened in Winter Olympics.