"Fuck you Dan! You don't know anything about my battle kid skills!"
|Game||Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril|
|Description||ARIN LOSES HIS MIND!|
|Release Date||October 20, 2014|
|Link||Battle Kid Fortress of Peril: FINALE - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
"Ice Cream and Bagels"
| next →|
"FINALE" is the third and last episode of Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril on Game Grumps. However, despite being called a "finale", the game is not completed- it is only done so to indicate no desire to keep playing after this episode.
Arin desperately tries to defeat the Lotus Guardian while improvising monologues to help him focus, becoming increasingly enraged at racking up constant deaths before finally quitting the game in an explosive fit of rage. Ross enters the room and reveals he was watching Arin fail at the boss battle repeatedly before giving Arin enough encouragement to continue the game one last time, at which point he accidentally hits "END" and blows all his progress from the start of the game onward, rendering his ordeal completely fruitless. Arin accordingly throws a volcanic fit at his utter failure and quits the game.
- “I was caught murdering some man named Steve. I talked to the police and I refuted that I had anything to do with the murder. The police said, 'Wait, wait. Then, why are you standing above the dead body?!'”
- — Arin, improvising stories while fighting the first boss while he is dead
- “Jennifer dumped me.”
- — Arin's shortest and saddest story after being beaten immediately by the Lotus Guardian
- “Hah...ha-uh...ha-uhhh...Gerrymandering politicians always get their way unless you veto their vote in a voting booth! (sounding vaguely patriotic) You have the power, as a citizen of the United States! Register to vote at your local DMV, so that you can control the fate of your country at least somewhat! I mean there's the Electoral College and everything, but I don't KNOW!! (growing frantic) I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HOW POLITICS WORK- (dies) GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! I'm DONE!! I'm fucking DONE! This is BULL...SHIT! Red plant...purple plant...blue plant!! This is not...(groans in exsaperation)”
- — Arin, finally rage-quitting, punctuated by the sound of Danny's laughter
- “NO! I HIT "END"! I HIT "END"!! NOO!!! NOOOOO!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (punching objects in frustration) FUUUCK!!!!!! FUCK EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! BATTLE KID, FUCK YOU!!!!!!! SIVAK GAMES, GO SUCK MY GODDAMN DAD'S CHODE!!!!!!!! YOU PIECE OF HAIRY GARBAGE!!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!”
- — Arin has a catastrophic meltdown after accidentally closing out of the game and ruining all progress he made
- “Oh, that is such legit rage.”
- — Danny, in response to the quote above, while laughing non-stop
- “Didn't go well?”
- — Ross, being sarcastic after witnessing Arin's blowup, causing Danny to laugh uncontrollably
- Despite being titled as the "FINALE", they didn't really finish the game like previous Finale episodes and, instead, "rage-quitted." The thumbnail of the video was later changed accordingly upon viewer request to show this. It also has new expressions for Arin and Danny's Grump Heads, with Arin's especially enraged and Danny's overwhelmed and scared at Arin's sublime rage.
- While most end cards on finale episodes for the Game Grumps channel link to other games where a next episode would normally be, this finale instead links back to the first episode of the Battle Kid playthrough, with a caption asking, "FROM THE TOP?"
- Arin collaborated the video "Animate-A-Grump" is animated by 75 animators, the audio from it on July 18, 2017.
- Arin died thirty two times and told eighteen stories during this episode.