|"Cyndi Lauper Impressions"|
|Description||Demons don't have souls and I've never played it.|
|Release Date||November 12, 2012|
|Link||Demon's Souls: Cyndi Lauper Impressions - PART 2 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
"The Journey Begins"
| next →|
"Baby Back Ribs"
"Cyndi Lauper Impressions" is the second episode of Demon's Souls.
- “Oh, oh, oh, oh! Gimme one, right on the cheek!”
- — Arin
- “They're dead, okay? Can I go now?”
- — Jon, quoting Alien.
- “Do you also know the Spanish version of "Hey Mickey"?”
- — Jon
- “Yurt! Yurt! He's as good as dirt!”
- — Jon
- Jon and Arin spend the first minute singing Journey.
- Around 4 minutes in, the two begin doing Cyndi Lauper impressions, singing, "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".
- This is one of the few episodes where 'nigger' isn't censored. Other episodes include Gobi's Valley, AAH CATS, and Oh! It's a Gamsmash.
Arin: "Beware of trap ahead." That's somebody that somebody said.
Jon: Somebody that somebody said. Somebody that somebody said. Somebody that somebody said.
Arin: Okay, Jon? You're breaking.